AT IWEBNEXT, THAT IS WHAT WE STRIVE TO DO. FOR EXAMPLE:-
1. Collection and use of information.—Clients should have complete control over personal information. But still, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data ("User Information"). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list. We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your and your employers relationship with Iwebnext by designing a web site content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. This User Information may be retained by Iwebnext to verify compliance with the agreement between Iwebnext and your employer, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to create a user profile to better serve you and your employer, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
2. The choice of the customer/ clients-- Iwebnext does not sell, trade or transfer User Information to third parties. However, we may share User Information with our business partners for marketing, advertising or product/service offering purposes. For example, we provide User Information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters, online surveys or notifications on Iwebnext We also disclose User Information if only we have your consent. We need to share it in order to provide you with the products and/or services you requested.
3. Sharing of information-- You may separately agree to provide your personal information to third parties that provide content for Iwebnext Offerings, in order to access and/or use their products and/or services. If you agree to provide such information to these third parties, then your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
4. Access and Security-- The access and security of the User Information is important to Iwebnext. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Iwebnext is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking responsible steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
5. Data Integrity-- Access to certain content on our web site may be allowed under a written agreement between you or your employer and Iwebnext and will require a username and/or password. In some cases, failure to provide personal information may prevent you from accessing certain Iwebnext web site(s) containing certain confidential information, products, services, or promotional offers ("Iwebnext Offerings"). By accessing and using our protected and secured web site(s), you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you selected to access such site(s) and consent to our Disclaimer.
6. Child security-- It allows schools to track a student daily, weekly and monthly attendance and absenteeism. If a student is absent, an automatic alert can be sent to parents. It also allows schools to schedule holidays. The module can be integrated with a biometric scanners or student ID card to make attendance management and tracking easier.
7. Links to other websites -- Iwebnext web site provides links to other third party web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Iwebnext through a business partnership or otherwise, Iwebnext is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
8. Please also see our Disclaimer, which describes the restrictions, disclaimers, indemnification and limitation of liability governing the use of the entire Iwebnext web site. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact Iwebnext via our Contact page.